Situated in a semi rural position, this 3 bedroom, New Build, Semi Detached Home benefits from a South facing rear garden with patio and parking at the front for 2 cars. In a Select Development of only 9 Properties. These homes have the added convenience of being located very near to Shibden Park as well as only a 5 minute walk into Halifax Town Centre. The Piece Hall Heritage Centre is also within walking distance and contains an array of fine cafe’s, bars, shops and a host of events. With only a short stroll to the surrounding countryside, this could be the ideal location for you.
As we approach the property, the driveway allows for off road parking, through the door into the Hallway, a great place to kick off your shoes and hang up your coats. From here a doorway opens into the all important downstairs cloakroom, a must for the growing family..
Through to the spacious Living Room, which has a light and airy feel, due to the open plan staircase and double glass doors into the Kitchen/Diner. A large double window overlooks the front aspect, with a handy storage cupboard below the stairs.The high specification fitted white gloss kitchen gives a modern feel to the room. The black fitted oven/grill and ceramic hob has a contemporary black extractor above. The builder has included an integrated washer/dryer, dish washer and tall fridge freezer, providing everything you need in this room. The dining area has plenty of space for a family table and chairs, with double french doors opening out onto the patio area in the south facing garden.
As we move upstairs to the first floor, there are 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom.
The Master Bedroom overlooks the front aspect with two double windows, making it a light and airy room.
Bedroom 2 is a double room overlooking the rear garden and views beyond.
Bedroom 3 is a single room with space for a single bed and wardrobe.
The Bathroom has a modern 3 piece suite. The bath has the added convenience of a shower above, with a glass shower screen. There is a contemporary hand basin inset into a vanity unit with an illuminated mirror above and a low closet w.c. Modern grey tiles adorn the walls around the bath and border the hand basin. A fabulous room.
Outside, the side of the property is flagged to the rear garden. The South facing garden has a paved patio and will be lawned. A great space to entertain family and friends during the warmer months, or to just sit and watch the children play.
The home has uPVC double glazing throughout, with a full gas central heating system, with access to the thermostat on both floors.. The drive provides parking for 2 cars. There is a burglar alarmThere will be Upvc double glazing throughout and a full gas central heating system.
The build is covered by an Architect certificate, providing a 10 year build guarantee.
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW !!!!
Browse the 2D and 3D colour floor plans and photographs, If you would like to book a viewing, then call or go online to book and we can show you around at your convenience.
This home includes:
• UPVC external door into Hallway. Door to Downstairs Cloakroom and Living Room. Carpets
• Downstairs Cloakroom
• Modern, white, low closet w.c. and hand basin, with contemporary grey tiled splash back. Mirrored storage cupboard. Vinyl flooring.
• 5m x 4.3m (21.5 sqm) – 16′ 4″ x 14′ 1″ (231 sqft)
• Spacious room, with double window overlooking the front aspect. Open plan staircase. Double glass panelled doors into Kitchen/Diner. Storage cupboard beneath the stairs. Carpets
• Kitchen Diner
• 4.3m x 3.4m (14.6 sqm) – 14′ 1″ x 11′ 1″ (157 sqft)
• High specification fitted white gloss kitchen with co ordinating worktops and splash back. Black fitted oven/grill and ceramic hob with contemporary black extractor above. Integrated washer/dryer, dish washer and tall fridge freezer. Double window overlooking rear garden. The dining area has plenty of space for a family table and chairs, with double french doors opening out onto the patio area in the south facing garden. Vinyl flooring.
• Bedroom 1
• 4.3m x 3m (12.9 sqm) – 14′ 1″ x 9′ 10″ (138 sqft)
• Double Room with two double windows overlooking the front aspect. Plenty of space for double bed and wardrobe furniture. Carpets.
• Bedroom 2
• 3.5m x 2.5m (8.7 sqm) – 11′ 5″ x 8′ 2″ (94 sqft)
• Another double room overlooking the rear garden. Space for double bed and wardrobe. Carpets.
• Bedroom 3
• 2.5m x 1.8m (4.5 sqm) – 8′ 2″ x 5′ 10″ (48 sqft)
• Single bedroom overlooking the rear garden. Space for single bed and wardrobe. Carpets.
• 2.4m x 1.7m (4 sqm) – 7′ 10″ x 5′ 6″ (43 sqft)
• Modern 3 piece suite. The bath has the added convenience of a shower above and glass shower screen. The hand basin is inset into a vanity unit. Illuminated mirror and a low closet w.c. Modern grey tiles adorn the walls around the bath and border the hand basin. Vinyl flooring.
• Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
• Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
• Band B (81-91)